[uClinux-dev] SSL or SSH on UcLinux ?

twebster at daksoft.com twebster at daksoft.com
Wed Nov 28 10:36:04 EST 2001

I have SSH working with a SnapGear (coldfire processor).  I am not a
progammer but I may be able to give some assistance.

What type of questions do you have?

Tony Webster

                    "Giuseppe
                    Colucciello"              To:     <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
                    <Jcolucciello at cfl.r       cc:
                    r.com>                    Subject:     [uClinux-dev] SSL or SSH on UcLinux ?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-uclinux-dev at u
                    clinux.org

                    11/27/2001 04:01 PM
                    Please respond to
                    uclinux-dev

Hello all...

Looking for help and links on SSL and SSH for UCLinux!

I am running kernel 2.0.38 on NetSilicon development system...

Thanks,
-Joe