[uClinux-dev] Question regarding ucLinux update for ucGardener/simm(fwd)

Claudio Duffini claudio.duffini at sacrocuore.it
Wed Nov 28 10:15:57 EST 2001

Hi Per

Per Winkvist wrote:

> When I do a "mount -t nfs 192.168....:/foo /bar" I get NFS:NFS v3 not
> supported. mount ..... unknown error 22
> To get nfs mounts working do I need to add nfs support as a module to the
> kernel and recompile ? (Currently I only have slhc and isdn as modules)

Not a module issue. I had the same problem until I discovered the "enable v3 NFS"
choice while in the 'make menuconfig' phase.

HTH

--
Claudio Duffini |IW3HE| Systems Integrator
Studio 3/98 Snc (C.E.D. Ospedale 'Sacro Cuore' - ONETF Group)

WinErr: 001 Windows loaded - System in danger.
WinErr: 002 Erroneous error - Nothing is wrong.
WinErr: 003 Multitasking attempted - System confused.
WinErr: 004 Broken window - Watch out for glass fragments.
WinErr: 005 Window closed - Do not look outside.
WinErr: 006 Window open - Do not look inside.
WinErr: 007 Reserved for future mistakes by our developers.
WinErr: 008 Err recording errcodes - Additional errors will be lost.
WinErr: 009 Memory Error - What? Tell me again.