[uClinux-dev] BDM revisited

Thomas Andrews tandrews at mindspring.co.za
Wed Nov 28 07:11:00 EST 2001

Hi Bruce,

I went down the same road. I found that in order to get Insight to work with
the BDM you have to do *different* patches to gdb. Your email seems to
confirm this. Chris John is the person who is maintaining the version in
particular. He's actually doing ColdFire stuff, but besides one tiny little
hand patch, everything works nicely for the 68360. I got the stuff here:
ftp://www.cybertec.com.au/pub/bdm/gdb-bdm-20010901.tar.gz

To get rid of the error about /dev/bdmcf0 edit
..../insight-5.0/gdb/gdbtk/library/targetselection.itb and change bdmcf0 to
bdmicd0

Regards,
Thomas