[uClinux-dev] Making a _real_ release of uClibc

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Nov 23 06:30:45 EST 2001

I've been fixing up some important bugs in uClibc over the last
few days (fixed the last of the header file problems, fixed
sigsuspend, adding missing headers, completely replaced the math
lib, etc).  I now have madplay (and pretty much everything else
I've thrown at it) working unpatched with just a recompile.  I
think that uClibc is looking exceptionally solid at the moment,
and I'm thinking its about time I made a real release.  :)

It would be great if everyone could give the latest version a try
so we can be sure that everyone is taken care of.

 -Erik