[uClinux-dev] lists confusion

J R Lars listpoppa at home.se
Fri Nov 23 04:34:47 EST 2001

> uclinux-dev. Does that mean the other list is not official, or not used,
> or is it supposed to cover different topics? from the names one would
> guess uclinux-dev is meant to cover development issues on the kernel
> itself, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone?
Please?
I'm just trying not to post stuff to wrong lists. Is it OK to post
general issues about uCdimm, m68k-elf-gcc, uClibc, porting problems etc.
here? I see no (well, little) traffic on uclinux at kc-inc.net.

/L
--
When you're down and out, lift up your voice and shout, "I'M DOWN AND
OUT"!