[uClinux-dev] errors with smbmount on M5272C3 target

Jimi Simpson j.simpson at pryormarking.com
Fri Nov 23 03:06:06 EST 2001

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the help. I actually managed to resolve the problem shortly
after asking for help, by downloading the latest source and running with
this. It appears that the version of source that I was previously
working with could not resolve my server name. Maybe this was due a
missing script file on my behalf. I had however put into place a
"resolv.conf" file to resolve names but this only appeared to partially
work.

Anyway now I am using the latest source everything works just as you
proposed is should. Once again thanks for the help.

Regards Jimi