[uClinux-dev] GDB for ARM

Kugan kugan at mediasolv.com
Thu Nov 22 23:15:38 EST 2001

Thank you for your -email
I am new to this so Pls excuse me for asking dump questions
I have downloaded the latest graphical GDB (insight ) from redhat sight and
installed it on RH6.2

I am able to connect to the atmel board ( with remote serial and 9600)which
already runs uClinux 2.0, but i am not able to download anything and run
how do i setup gdbserver? and how do i debug the kernel on the target

Thank you very much for your help
Kugan