[uClinux-dev] Blocking after executing while(1); in backgruond

hunglm yakumoj at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Nov 22 03:29:35 EST 2001

Hello,
While porting our applications , we wrote some little programs to test the stability of the platform. We're using uClinux-2.4.0 for arm7 with S3C4510.
One of my programs looks like this.

int main(int argc,char **argv) { while(1); }

And we just invke this program in the background. After doing this, my shell stops responding,not immediately,but sometimes after seconds,or several other shell commands . Are there any well known bugs that will cause the scheduling act like this in this version of uClinux, or does any body have ever met the same problem like us?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks
Liangmou Hung