[uClinux-dev] stability problems on net+arm

박 찬택 urinara1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:00:28 EST 2001

Hi,

There is some bug in arm-gcc 2.96 compiler.
The following links were posted early.

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/0740.html

However, in my case, Aplio's 20000519 distribution seems to work properly.
I think the problem is in NET+Lx's 20000110 release.
Please refer to http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/5026.html

As I know, NetSilicon does not support NET+Lx any more.
Instead, they said to me that they are going to launch a new product called
NET+uCLinux in about 3 months.

CT Park,

Best Regards.

>From: "Duke Cho" <duke at embeddedweb.co.kr>
>To: <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
>Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] stability problems on net+arm
>Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:24:21 +0900
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm using the board, too. But I have no problem like that.
>I have been developing the applications through NFS.
>Check your networking environment, your HOST or network collision...??
>Please, tell me more information about that problem.
>
>==============================
>     ^___^
>
>     Duke Cho
>     Embedded Web Co., Ltd., Korea
>     duke at embeddedweb.co.kr

cpu. I have an uclinux kernel version 2.0.38.1pre7arm provided by NET+Lx
1.0. The system seems to work fine, but when I use the ethernet mount
something via NFS or using ftp after a few minutes the system hangs with no
error message. It just stops. I have no idea about the reason. Does anybody
use the NET+ARM cpu with uclinux 2.0.38.1pre7arm on a Netsilicon board and
has similar problems? I don't think it's a hardware problem because i have
another board (very similar to the original Netsilicon board) and have the
same problem with this one. What can I do to find the bug?