[uClinux-dev] nfs mount trouble

Claudio Duffini claudio.duffini at sacrocuore.it
Tue Nov 20 11:28:14 EST 2001

Hi Philip

what do you mean when you say

"the mount completes and appears to have succeeded" ???

Did you try doing a simple touch [file] or echo foo > [file]
and removing it ? What happens ?

Even if I am on a completely different HW, it works well here.

Regards

--
Claudio Duffini |IW3HE| Systems Integrator
Studio 3/98 Snc (C.E.D. Ospedale 'Sacro Cuore' - ONETF Group)

WinErr: 001 Windows loaded - System in danger.
WinErr: 002 Erroneous error - Nothing is wrong.
WinErr: 003 Multitasking attempted - System confused.
WinErr: 004 Broken window - Watch out for glass fragments.
WinErr: 005 Window closed - Do not look outside.
WinErr: 006 Window open - Do not look inside.
WinErr: 007 Reserved for future mistakes by our developers.
WinErr: 008 Err recording errcodes - Additional errors will be lost.
WinErr: 009 Memory Error - What? Tell me again.