[uClinux-dev] stability problems on net+arm

danielgrosse at web.de danielgrosse at web.de
Tue Nov 20 05:32:32 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm using an evaluation board from Netsilicon with an net+arm (net+40) cpu. I have an uclinux kernel version 2.0.38.1pre7arm provided by NET+Lx 1.0. The system seems to work fine, but when I use the ethernet mount something via NFS or using ftp after a few minutes the system hangs with no error message. It just stops. I have no idea about the reason. Does anybody use the NET+ARM cpu with uclinux 2.0.38.1pre7arm on a Netsilicon board and has similar problems? I don't think it's a hardware problem because i have another board (very similar to the original Netsilicon board) and have the same problem with this one. What can I do to find the bug?

Thanks,
D. Grosse
danielgrosse at web.de