[uClinux-dev] Searchable archives

Tom Walsh tom at cyberiansoftware.com
Mon Nov 19 12:11:27 EST 2001

Hello all,

I did not see Erwin post this information, so here goes:  There is now a
searchable mailing list archive available from http://uClinux.home.at.
You can search the uClinux-dev mailing list on words within the message
bodies.  This is a fantastic resource for all developers and I sincerely
hope that you use it first before bringing your questions to the list
(as many of us are tired of answering the same questions repeatedly :-)

The link to this archive is prominently placed on his menu frame, enjoy!

Regards,

TomW