[uClinux-dev] the problem while porting to S3C4510

Tonny Tzeng tzengym at ms8.hinet.net
Sun Nov 18 21:24:05 EST 2001

Dear Jennifer,

(1) You have to provide 'setup_timer' for your target processor to
      generate periodic system timer ticks.
(2) As I remember, the constant IRQ_TIMER has to be set properly
      at include/asm/arch/irqs.h
BTW, if you did not setup timer properly, you should block in
calibrate_delay(). Did you validate the IRQ no. return from
get_irqno_and_base macro before handling them? What's the
INTMSK and INTPND values?

Best regards,
Tonny