[uClinux-dev] Patch to add support for SWARM to uClinux-2.4.4

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Sun Nov 18 21:11:59 EST 2001

Hi Hanish,

I have been looking over your patches to get them into the CVS.
I have integrated them with the current uClinux 2.4.10.

I almost have it going, only a little problem with timer
interrupts not quite going.

The UART I/O will need a little work though. It needs to be
a driver (could be mostly stubbed). I can't CVS the printk/lib
method "as is".

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com