[uClinux-dev] the problem while porting to S3C4510

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Sun Nov 18 20:46:12 EST 2001

Hi Jennifer,

Jennifer wrote:
> I am trying to port the uClinux 2.0.38 to the Samsung s3c4510 board. The output of printk () can be printed on the terminal. Everything seems good until the sti() called at the start_kernel(). After the sti(), it seems that there are interrupts always  to interrupt the system. So, the system always excute the vector_IRQ(). But, in fact, there is no real interrupt happened (I have checked the INTOFFSET register). In fact, I only add the macro "get_irqnr_and_base" and the valid IRQ number checking  for this CPU at the entry-armv.S file.  Do I need to change other point at this entry-armv.S and the sti() and cli() for the CPU?  Or, something I forgot to do? Please give me some hints.

You are clearly getting some type of interrupt.
Have you not acknowledges an outstanding interrutps?

Are you absolutely positive that there is no interrupt pending
in the pending register?

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com