[uClinux-dev] A pervasive problem...

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Sun Nov 18 20:19:20 EST 2001

Jivin Greg Ungerer lays it down ...
> Tom Walsh wrote:
> > Erik Andersen wrote:
> > > I'm planning on checking greg's latest and greatest into
> > > cvs.uclinux.org so that we can make sure that changes to
> > > userspace are carefully watched...

What parts are we considering putting under CVS ?

We already have 2 kernel archives which are up to date and working ok
so it wouldn't make sense to start any new new kernel archives.

Apart from that I am open to suggestions ;-)

> > Umm...  Just two questions:
> >
> > 1. Will either DavidM and / or GregU be given write access to that CVS
> > module?
> >
> > 2. Are DavidM / GregU interested in maintaining that CVS module?
>
> Well, I wouldn't want sole responsilbilty for it :-)
>
> Erik is going to do the grunt work and get it in place
> (Mant thanks to Erik, he has done a great job getting most
> the uClinux CVS in place).
>
> I am happy to keep things moving into that CVS once in place.

Likewise,  managing the 2.4 merging/updating and so on keeps me busy
enough,  but I'll help out as much as I can,

davidm at snapgear.com  Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  825 Stanley St., W'gabba QLD 4102, Oz