[uClinux-dev] A pervasive problem...

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Sun Nov 18 19:13:26 EST 2001

Tom Walsh wrote:
> Erik Andersen wrote:
> > I'm planning on checking greg's latest and greatest into
> > cvs.uclinux.org so that we can make sure that changes to
> > userspace are carefully watched...
>
> Umm...  Just two questions:
>
> 1. Will either DavidM and / or GregU be given write access to that CVS
> module?
>
> 2. Are DavidM / GregU interested in maintaining that CVS module?

Well, I wouldn't want sole responsilbilty for it :-)

Erik is going to do the grunt work and get it in place
(Mant thanks to Erik, he has done a great job getting most
the uClinux CVS in place).

I am happy to keep things moving into that CVS once in place.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com