[uClinux-dev] A pervasive problem...

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sun Nov 18 07:20:14 EST 2001

On Sun Nov 18, 2001 at 02:28:46AM -0500, Tom Walsh wrote:
> Erik Andersen wrote:
> >

> > I'm planning on checking greg's latest and greatest into
> > cvs.uclinux.org so that we can make sure that changes to
> > userspace are carefully watched...
> >

> Umm...  Just two questions:
>
> 1. Will either DavidM and / or GregU be given write access to that CVS
> module?

They already have it.

> 2. Are DavidM / GregU interested in maintaining that CVS module?

I'm sure as bit and pieces change they will be checking in
changes as needed.  Mostly getting things checked in is an issue
of time.   Mostly its an issue of time and effort.  I suggested
the idea, and Greg (like you) thought it was a good idea, but
would prefer I do it since setting up a CVS repositiory correctly
can take some time.

 -Erik