[uClinux-dev] Atmel serial driver, 2.4

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Sat Nov 17 01:03:50 EST 2001

Hi,

I have some problems with the serial console on my atmel EB63 board.

It seems to work but all the output is garbage. I tried to debug using ARM
AXD debugger and MultiICE connected to the JTAG port of the board, but it
seems that a linux kernel is a too big for axd to handle it nicely so if i
try to set breakpoint in the serial_atmel.c code it freezes. However when i
run it without breakpoint, it ends up in a kernel panic probably because it
cant mount the root fs (which is normal)

I'm not sure where to look for the bug now, all seems ok.

Does someone got 2.4 serial console running on an atmel board ?

Thanks,

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs