[uClinux-dev] List Wrapping again?

Ryan.HARKIN at syntegra.com Ryan.HARKIN at syntegra.com
Fri Nov 16 06:49:19 EST 2001

Is it just me, or is this list wrapping again?

Is this going to be a monthly occurrence?  And am I about to make the
problem worse by posting a new message?

Cheers,
Ryan.

p.s. Sonce posting to this list, I'm getting a lot of spam to my work email
account.  Is it wise posting our email addresses on the uClinux archive web
page?  Too late for me, I guess!  After years of privacy, I now doomed to a
life of spam in the name of free software... :)

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com