[uClinux-dev] Distribution Naming conventions

John Jeffers jjef at inforamp.net
Thu Nov 15 22:42:14 EST 2001

Hi

Just for kicks I would like to see the distributions instead of installing
themselves to uClinux-distrib or distribution would like to see them
installing themselves to uClinux-20011112 i.e. release date.

Just looking at my newly untar'd source and saying well that's confusing
and also giving people a short sweet name to call it that's highly descriptive.

Any good methodology will do just not ad hoc. (or long)

Now I get to see if the sucker compiles.

Cheers John