Atmel support in 2.4 (was : [uClinux-dev] new uClinux distrib ution snapshot)

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Thu Nov 15 15:12:52 EST 2001

wow?... sorry, It seems like I upset you, that was really not my intention.

I was not trying to ask the differences between the two board but just what
the port was supposed to do.

> Part of the art of using a list server is to formulate a question..
> What was it exactly you wanted?

> 1. A college level  course on uClinux for the ARM.
>
> 2. An answer to a specific question.

3. Erwin answer to my question on what he has done, or what he intented to
do with the Atmel port. (And i don't think it took him half an hour)

I think it's better if other people knows what other people are doing/ have
done instead of trying to guess. Else everybody is going to do the same
thing all over again, and learn
very slowly.

Also, maybe i'm not polite enough because english is not my primary
language, and I eventually apologize for that again...

Regards,

--
Fabrice Gautier
Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com