[uClinux-dev] One step further.....

Claudio Duffini claudio.duffini at sacrocuore.it
Thu Nov 15 10:37:12 EST 2001

Bernard :

I was able to boot, at last, and a login prompt appeared.....

Many, many, MANY THANKS !

(and now i am going with great patience
to reimplant all those hairs pulled from my head :)

--
Claudio Duffini |IW3HE| Systems Integrator
Studio 3/98 Snc (C.E.D. Ospedale 'Sacro Cuore' - ONETF Group)

WinErr: 001 Windows loaded - System in danger.
WinErr: 002 Erroneous error - Nothing is wrong.
WinErr: 003 Multitasking attempted - System confused.
WinErr: 004 Broken window - Watch out for glass fragments.
WinErr: 005 Window closed - Do not look outside.
WinErr: 006 Window open - Do not look inside.
WinErr: 007 Reserved for future mistakes by our developers.
WinErr: 008 Err recording errcodes - Additional errors will be lost.
WinErr: 009 Memory Error - What? Tell me again.