[uClinux-dev] BDM help.

MQuicquaro at necinfrontia.com MQuicquaro at necinfrontia.com
Thu Nov 15 09:54:53 EST 2001

>> I've tried switching them on the Dell to every possible combination.
>> While not one works on the Dell, just about every one works on the
laptop.

> I would venture to guess that Michael Dell + Bill Gates have some
> superior method of having the integrated circuits "feel" the waves of
> electrons produced by the O/S and the chips won't work properly unless
> Windoze is installed?  :-D

Actually, I can't blame Bill Gates on this one (as much as I'd like to).
The same problem occurs with either Windows or Linux....which definetely
points to the hardware.  I've read in the newsgroups people who have had
problems with printers and Dell.  I guess they use some problematic
parallel port chipset.

Mike