Atmel support in 2.4 (was : [uClinux-dev] new uClinux distribution snapshot)

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Thu Nov 15 03:02:11 EST 2001

Fabrice Gautier schrieb:

> [...]
The EB01 and the EB40 should be supported, as well as all boards with
AT91M40xxx CPU.
If you look into include/asm-armnommu/arch-atmel/hardware.h, there are
#defines for
CONFIG_CPU_AT91_X40 and CONFIG_CPU_AT91_X63. The latter one can be used
for the EB63,
but I think it has not yet been tested. A few other changes would be
needed, to recognize
the CPU id. Some of the comments may be wrong because the files have
been copied from
other architectures.

-Erwin