Atmel support in 2.4 (was : [uClinux-dev] new uClinux distributio n snapshot)

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Nov 14 20:07:05 EST 2001

What boards does the ATMEL target in 2.4 supports? I have a EB63 board, but
some coments seems to imply it supports the EB01 board. (But as some
comments also mention integrator, i'm not sure of anything ;-) )
Does it eventually support both EB01 and EB63 ? (I'm not sure exactly what
the differences are between those two boards)

Erwin?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier