[uClinux-dev] arm uclinux toolchain - source code?

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Nov 14 14:08:56 EST 2001

 -Wl,elf2flt ?

This would just add "elf2flt" on the ld command line.... (at least that's
what it does here). I tried -Wl,-elf2flt but this just try to set the entry
point to the "lf2flt" symbol.

Btw, is there a more less official webpasge/cvs for elf2flt? Has anybody
ever considered to incorporate it in objcopy/objdump instead ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com