[uClinux-dev] Adding new board support in latest snapshot

Tom Walsh tom at cyberiansoftware.com
Wed Nov 14 09:43:45 EST 2001

Dave_Pfaltzgraff at patapsco.com wrote:

> After the (minor) problems I went through, I'm definitely in favor of said
> HOWTO. In my case is would have saved a fair amount of anguish for me - and
> a fair amount of traffic on this list. One problem though is: Where could
> it be found?

Well, it certainly won't be on uClinux.{org,com}, those websites have
not changed content in nearly two years.  Besides, I don't think that
anyone living has permission to alter / maintain that site.  IMO the
maintainer of that site died over a year ago and it is a matter of time
until the registration for the site expires...

Probably on http://uClinux.home.at, Erwin has a lot of info over there
(certainly a lot more than uClinux.{org,com}), we should probably post
it there..

TomW