[uClinux-dev] arm uclinux toolchain - source code?

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Nov 14 01:24:42 EST 2001

Do you mean, gcc-2.95.3 release from gnu website? Or with some patch?

And fully relocatable code means what exactly?
Binary Flat, no PIC, GOT? (and XIP)?

And btw why is it not possible to use elf format instead of binary flat?

(My ultimate goal is to have an arm compiler, able to compile uclinux kernel
and glibc)

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier,