[uClinux-dev] Adding new board support in latest snapshot

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Tue Nov 13 19:52:51 EST 2001

Jivin Adam Kropelin lays it down ...

The kernel itself still operates as it always has.  You need entries in
Boards.mk and so on.  What a number of platforms do is check if the value
has been defined (ie., CROSS_COMPILE),  if not,  default it to something
normal,  otherwise use the one from the environment (config.arch).

> cp: vendors/Netlink/ExpressLink/config.linux: No such file or directory

The above error from below says you do not have a default config.linux in
the vendors/VendorName/Product dir either.  As gerg suggested,  copy one
from somewhere else and then customise it.  Although if you don't mind
starting from scratch then it should still work fine ;-)

davidm at snapgear.com  Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  825 Stanley St., W'gabba QLD 4102, Oz