[uClinux-dev] how to add _cleanup() function to libc.a

John D. Charlton j.d.charlton at ieee.org
Mon Nov 12 23:32:58 EST 2001

First, for _cleanup(), just create an object file by compiling and linking in
a separate c file with the following:

_cleanup(){}

This satisfies the 32 bit -fPIC ld requirements.
The best solution is to follow the directions given on this list for
converting to the new (m68k-elf) distribution:  uClinux-dist-20011112.tar.gz

The new distribution builds clean as do applications for the uCdimm using the
uC-libc option.  I had problems building an application with the uClibc
option on the uCdimm but the 2.4.x kernel and userland apps worked.

--John