[uClinux-dev] Compiling and using xcopilot

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Mon Nov 12 21:02:53 EST 2001

Fabien,

Get the latest (just announced) uClinux-distribution release.  It has an
xcopilot target for 2.0 and 2.4.  It has everything in the right place to
build with the m68k-elf-tools.

	make xconfig
		* Choose 3com/Xcopilot
		* Choose kernel
		* Choose uC-libc
		* save and exit (type ENTER as required)
	make dep
	make
	cp images/pilot.rom ...

I use it for testing 2.4 changes whenever I cannot get to real HW, works
quite well,

Jivin Fabian lays it down ...

davidm at snapgear.com  Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  825 Stanley St., W'gabba QLD 4102, Oz