[uClinux-dev] uClinux Mailing List Archive

Heiko Degenhardt heiko.degenhardt at sentec-elektronik.de
Mon Nov 12 03:50:47 EST 2001

Hello Tomas,

* On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 05:19:33PM +0100, Tomas Heran wrote:
> I'm sorry to bother here with this stuff once again, but I just have to
> ask to be sure - is there any _downloadable_ uClinux mailing list
> archive? IMHO it will save lots of posts/questions here if anyone
> could have this archive which he/she could look into before sending
> questions that have been asked and replyied ten times before.

Sorry, I have not tested that. But it might be possible to use
something like
wget -r -L --no-parent http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/
to download the archive.
To be shure you should have a look at "info wget", especially the
sections about "Recursive Retrieval" and "Following Links".

Hth.
Rgds.
Heiko.