[uClinux-dev] How to get information about Interface

Ashish Kumar Batwara ashishkb at mindtree.com
Sun Nov 11 02:18:37 EST 2001

Hi,
Could anyone help me out in getting the baud rate and the last change for a
particular interface on Linux 2.0.38. Which structure i have to use to get
that information? For other interface information, i am usind "struct
ifreq"...
As i am not findinf "struct if_data" on linux 2.0.38, which is having info
about baud rate and last change...

REgards
Ashish