[uClinux-dev] [patch] ARM: -mdisable-got adapted for gcc-3.0. 2

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Fri Nov 9 14:39:37 EST 2001

Hi,

So now which target should one uses for (cross) compiling
a) - uclinux kernel ?
b) - uclinux apps ?

Does TARGET = arm-uclinux will do for both?
Currently i have xgcc with TARGET = arm-uclinux-elf, I also used a
TARGET=arm-elf sometime.

What are now the main differences between those 3 TARGETs ?

Thanks