[uClinux-dev] uClinux Mailing List Archive

Tom Walsh tom at cyberiansoftware.com
Fri Nov 9 12:27:55 EST 2001

Tomas Heran wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm sorry to bother here with this stuff once again, but I just have to
> ask to be sure - is there any _downloadable_ uClinux mailing list
> archive? IMHO it will save lots of posts/questions here if anyone
> could have this archive which he/she could look into before sending
> questions that have been asked and replyied ten times before.

I don't know of any...  I have been on the list(s) since June of 1999
and have all the messages spooled into my IMAP folder, about 23Meg of
text.  I have been toying with the idea of making some kind of a
searchable archive of these messages, but am unsure about how to go
about doing this.  I would like to be able search on keywords from the
Subject and/or Body of the messages, then have the thread displayed that
matches those keywords.

Certainly, there must be some perl scripts (or such) that would allow me
to easily do this.  However, I have no idea where to look for this..

TomW