[uClinux-dev] Motorola M-Core port of ucLinux

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Thu Nov 8 18:28:09 EST 2001

Hi Zibo,

"Zhao, Zibo" wrote:
> I plan to do a port of ucLinux for the processor I'm using which is Motorola M-Core MMC2001.
> Did anybody do that already or any advice?
> Which version of ucLinux should I base on, buddies?

I have a half completed port at:

    http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/uclinux-mcore-20001114.tar.gz

I don't know if anyone else has it finished (and the mainline
CVS uClinux doesn't contain it).

The above code really is half complete :-)
It does some part of booting on the gdb simulator.
But it is a long way from all done.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com