[uClinux-dev] About Midori uClinux for ARM (was: which versio n of GCC is good for arm-uclinux porting ?)

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Nov 7 17:46:22 EST 2001

Well, I guess there is not content-type defined for mlz packages, Do you
really need to specify a content-type for extension? What about some default
value like application/octet-stream ?

But actually, MSIE (in my case) download it correctly, it just keep telling
the file is *.gz instead of *.mlz so you just need to be carefull about the
filename you give.

Fabrice