[uClinux-dev] About Midori uClinux for ARM (was: which version of GCC is good f or arm-uclinux porting ?)

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Nov 7 15:16:37 EST 2001

Hi,

Two question about that:
 * What's the difference between Midori distribution (on transmeta website)
on the uclinux Midori on uclinux.home.at ?
It seems to me it's just a few apps packages such as binutils, gcc, uclinux,
elf2flt ... Anything else?

 * Those packages are listed as .mlz packages. However when I doanload them
my browser persist in downloading a .gz file. Is there something wring in
the server or is my browser broken?

Thanks

Fabrice