[uClinux-dev] Palm architecture information

Fabian fskivee at skynet.be
Wed Nov 7 04:26:54 EST 2001

	I took a look at the palm-linux.sourceforge.net/ and I download the
palm-loader.prc. I install it in the palmOS emulator. But when I execute it,
I receive a lot of warning box. In fact, for each memory writing I must to
press continue. So I can't start it (without press 2 exp 32 times (4Gb)).

	How can I use the palm-loader on the palm OS emulator 3.1 under linux with
palm Vx 8Mb ?

	Thanks

	Fabian

--