[uClinux-dev] 5272, bootloader, and "Calibrating Delay Loops.."

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Tue Nov 6 18:23:10 EST 2001

Hi Travis,

I cleaned out the binaries from your package and named it
Colilo-20011106. The new package is now available for
download from:

  http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/boot.html

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com