[uClinux-dev] pppd and chat

merry jacky at kingene.com.cn
Mon Nov 5 22:07:45 EST 2001

Hi guo xiaodong,
    I have downloaded the PPP version that you refered.I have not compiled the pppd successfully(chat is ok), I meet some problems, one is that there is no "Makefile" for uClinux.
After revising of Makefile.linux, I could compile the source code, but fail at link.Would you please let me know where I could find the "ldwrapper.patch" .Can you email me your Makefile and
ldwrapper.patch?
 thanks,
   Best regards,
   Merry
                                      magico at 263.net
 2001-10-28 11:23:00:
>Hi Ilguiz,
>
>Thanks for your help! It is very kind of you to provide detailed information and show me how to deal with the problem.
>
>I have compiled the pppd and chat successfully. But  I met some problems when uClinux pppd negotiate with server. After chatting, it feel like that server could not get the "LCP - ACK" of uClinux correctly. So retrying about ten time, the LCP negotiation fail. Could you give me some advice to solve this problem? At present, my pppd server run on the windows 2000. I wonder if the the LCP protocol of uClinux is different from that of  windows 2000.
>
>I noticed that some patch you provided could sovle some problem occured in the process of establishing connection. I want to know if it could wok in the version of uClinux 3.08.
>
>Thank you very much again.
>
>Best regards,
>Guo
>
>This message resent by the uclinux-dev at uclinux.org list server http://www.uClinux.org/