[uClinux-dev] 5272, bootloader, and "Calibrating Delay Loops.."

Travis Griggs tgriggs at keyww.com
Mon Nov 5 18:11:59 EST 2001

I am thrilled to say that we got this working! Thank you, thank you,
thank you to those who provided the helpful hints a couple of days ago.
Especially Greg Ungerer. What you write the registers (long vs short vs
char) as can make a big difference. :)

I've attached the working version. We're a bit unclear to as to where to
go with it from here. We don't have an ftp site of our own readily
available. But we figured others might find it useful. We've added a
README.5272 to the directory which documents what we added and some of
our findings.

--
Travis Griggs
Member: 3rd Boolean State Software Collective