[uClinux-dev] Palm architecture information

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:01:55 EST 2001

Take a look at the PalmLoader which Jeff Dionne wrote.
It should allow you to create your own custom image
and load it on your device.

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/ports/xcopilot/palm-loader.0.1.0.tar.gz

I plan to post some patches David McCullough wrote on
my site soon, http://palm-linux.sourceforge.net/ if
the palm-loader doesn't work for you as-is.

-Craig

=====
email      : craig_comstock at yahoo.com
homepage   : http://craig_comstock.tripod.com/