[uClinux-dev] TinyLogin HOWTO with uClinux

twebster at daksoft.com twebster at daksoft.com
Fri Nov 2 09:17:08 EST 2001

Are there any HOWTO documents on the use of tinylogin
with uClinux?  I have several SnapGear Pro units that
I wish to use TinyLogin with.  I have compiled
TinyLogin and have it in the /bin directory but I am
not sure how to implement login and passwords.  What I
really need to do, is after login, have a shell script
run automatically?

questions
    1. how do I implement tiny login
    2. is there a way to use tiny login to run a
script, similiar to the /etc/passwd file, instead of
/bin/bash I use /usr/local/bin/my_script.sh
    3. Is there a better way to run a script during
login in uClinux

Thank you,
Tony