[uClinux-dev]

Mark Barton MBarton at BW9.com
Fri Nov 2 07:36:06 EST 2001

Greg,

I understand completely.

Thanks for the update

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Ungerer [mailto:gerg at snapgear.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:02 PM
To: uclinux-dev at geekcreek.net
Cc: uClinux list (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev]

Hi Mark,

Mark Barton wrote:
[snip]
> BTW, does anyone know when the next uClinux-distribution version is to
> be released?

I don't have a time table for a new release yet.

There are a number of changes at Lineo (and newly associated
companies) that have held me up from releaseing a new package.
I will broadcast when I have a better idea of a release schedule.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com
This message resent by the uclinux-dev at uclinux.org list server
http://www.uClinux.org/