AW: [uClinux-dev] problems with pppd an chat

Jürgen Müller juergen.mueller at muellerhydraulik.de
Fri Nov 2 07:13:00 EST 2001

OK, that was my fault. Now pppd is working.

But establishing a connection with pppd and chat fails
EXIT_CONNECTION_FAULT. It seems that there is no communication with the
modem.

Has anyone established a ppp connection with pppd and chat, uCdimm and the
2.4.x-Kernel?

Thanks for help.

Regards.

Juergen