[uClinux-dev]

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Thu Nov 1 21:01:53 EST 2001

Hi Mark,

Mark Barton wrote:
[snip]
> BTW, does anyone know when the next uClinux-distribution version is to
> be released?

I don't have a time table for a new release yet.

There are a number of changes at Lineo (and newly associated
companies) that have held me up from releaseing a new package.
I will broadcast when I have a better idea of a release schedule.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com