[uClinux-dev] 5272, bootloader, and "Calibrating Delay Loops.."

Phil Wilshire philw at lineo.com
Thu Nov 1 21:50:20 EST 2001

Hi Travis
Look in
 arch/m68knommu/platform/5272/config.c

(Linux 2.0.x)

void coldfire_timer_init(void (*handler)(int, void *, struct pt_regs *))
{
        volatile unsigned short *timerp;
        volatile unsigned long  *icrp;

        /* Set up TIMER 1 as poll clock */
        timerp = (volatile unsigned short *) (MCF_MBAR +
MCFTIMER_BASE1);
        timerp[MCFTIMER_TMR] = MCFTIMER_TMR_DISABLE;

        timerp[MCFTIMER_TRR] = (unsigned short) ((MCF_CLK / 16) / HZ);
        timerp[MCFTIMER_TMR] = MCFTIMER_TMR_ENORI | MCFTIMER_TMR_CLK16 |
                MCFTIMER_TMR_RESTART | MCFTIMER_TMR_ENABLE;

        icrp = (volatile unsigned long *) (MCF_MBAR + MCFSIM_ICR1);
        *icrp = 0x0000d000; /* TMR1 with priority 5 */
        request_irq(69, handler, SA_INTERRUPT, "ColdFire Timer", NULL);
}

Hope this helps
  Phil

--
Phil Wilshire
Wizard Trainer  -- Lineo Inc. -- Where Open Meets Smart