[uClinux-dev]

Phil Wilshire philw at lineo.com
Thu Nov 1 20:41:18 EST 2001

> Mark

Almost
 Do the update from within the target directories.

 These should have a CVS directory which will have a Root and
Repository file directing CVS to the
correct place.

IE after a checkout of uClinux-2.4.x
cd uClinux-2.4.x

[cvs login if required ]

cvs update -dP

The developers work really hard to minimise bugs
but the latest may not always be the greatest.

Once you get what you need tar it up and keep a copy.
Always using the latest may pull in some unwanted "features" from "work
in progres".

regards
  Phil Wilshire

--
Phil Wilshire
Wizard Trainer  -- Lineo Inc. -- Where Open Meets Smart